Questions and Objectives
a. How do we predict weather in our area?
1. Organize the weather station and standardized data collection.
2. Observe and describe the process of evaporation from a variety of
3. Describe the basic cloud types and relate cloud types to weather.
4. Describe the weather/climate characteristic of western Alaska.
5. Learn to how to observe stars, moon, wind direction, clouds and
6. Describe the weather characteristic in other parts of Alaska.
2. Write stories/journals about weather conditions.
3. Write different types of poems on weather.
4. Learn to write reports on weather conditions.
Inupiaq Language Objectives
2. Describe weather conditions in Inupiaq.